Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Larry J Godfrey has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Larry J Godfrey has the following 3 expertise
- Fluid Testing
- Blood Testing
- Tissue Biopsy
Dr. Larry J Godfrey has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
I recently consulted with Dr. Godfrey regarding a diagnosis I had received from a neighboring hospital in the community. Although Dr. Godfrey was not the physician whom made the initial diagnosis, he was more than willing to take time out of his busy day and sit down and meet with me in his office. Dr. Godfrey was willing to review the other pyhsicians diagnosis, as well as confirm the diagnosis and give me some one-on-one recommendations for treatment options for my sitation. Dr. Godfrey put my mind at ease with his professionalism and knowledge, and has reaffirmed that I was not given inaccurate information from the other physician. I highly recommend Dr. Godfrey, and sincerely appreciate his level of professional and medical advice!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRaleigh General Hospital, 1710 Harper Rd, Beckley, WV
Dr. Larry J Godfrey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beckley, WV.