Dr. Larry J Godfrey Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Larry J Godfrey?

I recently consulted with Dr. Godfrey regarding a diagnosis I had received from a neighboring hospital in the community. Although Dr. Godfrey was not the physician whom made the initial diagnosis, he was more than willing to take time out of his busy day and sit down and meet with me in his office. Dr. Godfrey was willing to review the other pyhsicians diagnosis, as well as confirm the diagnosis and give me some one-on-one recommendations for treatment options for my sitation. Dr. Godfrey put my mind at ease with his professionalism and knowledge, and has reaffirmed that I was not given inaccurate information from the other physician. I highly recommend Dr. Godfrey, and sincerely appreciate his level of professional and medical advice!