Dr. Larry Goldblatt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Goldblatt?

Dr. Goldblatt passed away in 2013

Posted on July 24th, 2014

Dr. Goldblatt was a wonderful psychiatrist who helped many people. He should no longer be listed on your site.

Posted on April 28th, 2012

My experience of Dr Goldblatt far exceeded my expectations, based upon my past experiences with others.Dr. Goldblatt had his finger spot on the pulse of my and my daughter's issues in 1 visit. His caring, interested, soft spoken style, not to mention his dead on feedback, made me feel taken in,understood and above all, validated.He is kind compassionate and genuinely interested in helping patients succeed.I highly reccomend Dr, Goldblatt and feel blessed to have found him.He has helped me in so many ways.

Posted on March 4th, 2012

I am a patient of Dr Goldblatt and find these two negative reviews so counter to my experienc.It doesn't even vaguely describe this highly talented, soft spoken, compassionate human being, not to mention extremelygood Dr. Must be reasons why they are so bitter and unhappy having little or nothing to do with Dr. Goldblatt.

Great doctor

Posted on February 27th, 2012

Dr. Goldblatt is great, he listens carefully, takes his time responding to you which means he is very thoughful about his responses. I have found him to be very compassionate and caring and a great listener which is sometimes all someone needs. He has helped me to become a much more self confident and self-aware person. My husband also sees him and has very positive feelings about him so I don't know where some of these negative reviews are coming from. I've been going to him for a number of years and I give him 2 thumbs up!!

Serious Questions about the care this man is giving to his patients

Posted on December 21st, 2011

has been seeing someone I know for almost 40 years and could not care less about helping her treat her mental problems. The situation is dire, I have called numerous times asking for him to help, and he rarely calls back. Lives could be lost because of this, and he could care less, only that he is getting his money. Shame on him

Posted on November 28th, 2011

Dr Goldblatt went above and beyond, attempting to help my adolescent daughter and I.He initiated a few calls suggesting that I try this or that, knowing we were not coming back! Based on his interest and suggestions, I have been seeing him. He listens, supports, and gives great feedback and tools.I highly recommend Dr Goldblatt.

Do Not visit This Doctor

Posted on October 19th, 2011

I am a very ill patient with a 15-year history of treatment-resistant depression of which Dr. Goldblatt was aware. When I arrived late for my second visit due to a car accident he berated me for being late, raising his voice and speaking in an angry manner. In addition, he requested the regular fee for a full session, which is pefectly fair even though I came in for the last five minutes of the session due to complications associated with my auto accident. However, even though I paid him a fee for a full session, he offered to give me a prescroption for only a 10-day supply of my benzodiazapine medication instead of the usual monthly supply. He wanted me to come back 10 days later so I could pay him again. The plan was to see this doctor once a month for medication regulation. There was no need for me to come back a second time so he could collect two fees that month instead of the usual one, and no need for harassing me about being late considering my predicament and how badly I was feeling which I immediately conveyed to the doctor. I have been seeing doctors for fifteen years and this was my worst and most disappointing experience.