Dr. Larry I Good Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry I Good?

Excellent Doctor

Excellent bedside manner, very kind and knowledgeable. When I have told him about problems that he doesn't treat, he has referred me to other Doctors. His staff is kind and friendly. I would gladly refer friends and family to him

Excellent Doctor

smart doctor.All about the money. Bedside manner ok.

smart doctor.All about the money. Bedside manner ok.

It's all about the money. He missed my mom's diagnosis. My mom died because she did not receive the proper care. Stay away,

A true life saver

I first met Dr. Good in 1985 when I could no longer stand the "attacks" I was having. Before going for my appointment, I wrote down 7 pages of symptoms; I presented them to Dr. Good when he asked me what my problem was, and he was able to diagnose IBS from what I had written. He did a follow-up physical exam, and he was right. Since then I've had my gall bladder removed, had diverticulitis, and other gastro problems, and Dr. Good has always been there for me. I would recommend him to anyone at any time. He is a wonderful doctor who I consider a friend; I'm moving 900 miles away and will miss his expertise and compassion. He'll be an impossible act to follow; doctors like him are exceptionally rare, and I have been blessed to be under his care for 30 years.

the Best

A doctor who knows how why and when to treat a patient with the best of medicine care and above all knowledgeable in everything he does

Dr. NotGood!!!

He is treating one of my parents. At first he comes across as very caring. Within a short period of time, we learned his true colors. Doesn't return calls or emails in a timely manner, although his voicemail says that he will. When he does respond to emails, it's obvious that he doesn't read them. He has an "attitude" when asked questions about the patient and the diagnosis. Maybe if we joined his "concierge practice" and paid his high membership fee he would pay more attention us.

The Best

I had been through six Drs for my son who has Crohn's disease. I have never met a more compassionate and wonderful Dr. His intelligence and his wonderful bedside manner are astounding. He met my son in his office on a Saturday morning because my son was home for the weekend from college and wasn't feeling well. My son (19) absolutely loves him and is very comfortable with him which is not an easy feat for a teen with Crohns. I cannot say enough good things about Dr Good!!!!

Awesome Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Good's for 1-2 years. Dr. Good thinks outside the box when it comes to your health and getting you better. He will try different things in order for you to get your quality of life back. I would recommend Dr. Good to any of my family and friends. He is one of the smartest doctors you can meet and has the best bedside manners.

I have been a patient of DR Good's for 15 years and find him to be a very compassionate and caring man, as well as a wonderful diagnostician.

dr. good is an amazing doctor...he is kind, caring and knowledgablehe gives you all the time you need.i have never seen a more dedicated doctor.he also looks at all of you not just your stomach. EXCELLENT is not even strong enough.!!!!!!Dr. good is the BEST!!!!!

Dr. Larry I Good is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lynbrook, NY.