Dr. Larry Gurley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Gurley?

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

Dr. Gurley is a wonderful, caring Doctor whom I enjoyed knowing. After trying to make an appointment today and being talked to and treated the way I was, I will never return to this office. Dr. Gurley, if you read this, please understand this is nothing against you, but some of your staff treated me very disrespectful today. Continue the work you do and again, It was a pleasure getting to know you.

Posted on February 21st, 2016

Receptionist is unprofessional. Dr. Gurley and the nurses are good.

Posted on May 4th, 2015

What a wonderful doctor. Great medical care and wonderful staff.

Awesome!

Posted on April 7th, 2015

Love this man! Took all the stress out of going to an OB/Gyn!!

Posted on February 27th, 2015

Gentle, listens well and shows genuine interest.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on June 16th, 2014

He very kind, compassionate, professional and takes his time with you so you never feel rushed. He actually writes notes and makes eye contact when you speak to him. Most doctors these days have their laptop with them and stare at that the whole time. His staff is great too. I been going to him for many years. I would and have recommended him all of my friends :)

Wonderful Physician

Posted on February 12th, 2014

I had a fibroid tumor and wanted to pursue a new treatment done by a radiologist that could eliminate the need for a hysterectomy. The problem was that, after appointments with 5 physicians (many who were female and I hoped would be more understanding) I could not find a doctor to do the follow up. I was finally referred by a friend to Dr. Gurley. He meet with me for quite a long time, discussing the procedure and my options. Long story short, the procedure was successful, the tumor diminished, and now ten years later I have had no problems and did not undergo a hysterectomy. I will remain a patient of Dr. Gurley's as long as he is business, and have had ten years with him as a satisfied and grateful patient.

does not explain options

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

Ten years after menapause and I am still suffering terribly from hot flashes which of course lead to insomnia. Other than giving me Ambien, I have received no help with my menapausal symptoms. After ten years of not getting 8 hours sleep I am almost suicidal. "I will get over it." I want help. Don't present yourself as a menapause physician if you don't do anything to help the Menapause. I shake, headaches, insomnia, hot flashes 5-10 per day, avoid contact with anyone for fear of getting upset, and I have been going to Dr. Gurley for 10 years. I need help! But I won't get it from Dr. Gurley. He is kind, sweet, and patient but I don't need a friend, I need a doctor.

Posted on April 26th, 2012

Best gynecologist.

Posted on March 9th, 2012

Dr, Gurley detected my enlarged thyroid. which had not been detected by my (former) VU physician. I had a small thyroid carcinoma; from vast amounts of reading it seems that such small thyroid cancers are seldom detected. Dr. Gurley is brilliant!He also understands that inflexible rods, inserted into curved orifices, can cause bleeding. Remarkably, not all gynecologists know this and/or do not have the equipment to deal with the problem. Dr. Gurley does. I could write more about Gurley relative to other physicians but I do not want to be sued. Gurley is outstanding.

Caring and knowledgable

Posted on December 10th, 2011

Gentle, caring doctor

Posted on April 26th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Gurley. He is gentle and caring. He provides his full attention to me on each visit. He is willing to practice "outside the box" of traditional, one-fits-all solutions to a problem when those solutions don't suit a patient. His staff are also professional and caring. I wish I'd found him 20 years ago!