Dr. Larry S Hahn Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Larry S Hahn?

The staff changes often and never follows up. They bill you whatever they want if you need the doctor and he is leaving early you don't even get a call back. Always wait at least an hour before seen. You may go back to a room but you still wait.

Warm, caring , personable, professional, efficient. ... and, he listens.

A good primary care doctor

Personable and intelligent. He is a competent practitioner.

I agree with you on the wait, but like they say... ask why there is a wait...

I too was a healthcare professional and I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Hahn. He is one of the greats! He is no nonsense. So if you got something to hide forget him. I agree also that he is not one to be pushed around by insurance companies (even worker's comp). He was described by my attorney as "unflappable and tenacious" Don't get me wrong. He is a very caring Dr. and I think he is one of the few Dr.s that I can say probably sits up some nights wondering how this patient or that patient is feeling etc... Thanks Dr. Hahn, for believing me when everyone around me thought it "was all in my head." So yeah, I would say that the wait is definitely worth my health.

Very poor in waiting to see the doctor. In the front waiting room be prepare to wait up to 40 mins. Once in the back exam rooms there can be over a 45 min wait to see the doctor. This is even for when you have a 8AM appointment or a 5:30 appointment.

There is a wait...but ask why there is a wait?

That's because Dr. Hahn is especially caring and through. I am a health care professional and would recommend him to everyone I know. He doesn't mess around with insurance companies and gets things that need to be done, done.