Dr. Larry Hansen Is this you?

17 Ratings • 1 Comment

Posted on June 14th, 2016

I've been going to Dr Hansen for 20 + yrs. I have never had one issue or problem. I've take my my children and grandchildren. His staff is and has always been courteous and friendly and gone out of there way for me. Dr. Hansen is the most easy going, soft spoken ,very accurate and make you feel comfortable. He listens and trusts what I have to say. I trust him to take excellent care for my family. The staff and Dr. Hansen has done just that. Thank you

Posted on March 9th, 2017