Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Larry J Holland has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 46
He would blow off my concern with my pregnancy, having had a miscarriage earlier, I was fearful it would happen again. He never did ultrasounds, knowing I was high risk, never called to check up on how I was doing when I had called several times due to bleeding. Finally, at 36 weeks, I lost my one and only child and all he could do was laugh. I would not recommend him to the devil himself...
Charges for visits that are a complete waste of time. Ran multiple test on me that I had to pay big money for out of pocket upfront to find out, nothing is wrong. I think I just got played for money to fill his bank. Going to another doctor, and I highly advise others to do the same. I'm in 2K dollars for a supposed abnormal pap smear.
I really like Dr. Holland. He was my ob for my children. Even though he didn't deliver them as I had them early and had to go to a different hospital. He has done my thermal balloon ablasion. And is the only one that will even consider a hysterectomy at my age of 35. Today I go for an ultrasound to see if my ovaries are still good if they are I can keep them. Over all he has been a really good dr. And I would recommend him to all my friends.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Larry J Holland accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- PHCS PPO
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsWomens First Wellness Center, 101 Looney Rd, Piqua, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Larry J Holland in this video.
Dr. Larry J Holland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Piqua, OH.