Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Larry J Young has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 56
I have been a patient of Dr. Young for over 15yrs. He is an excellent OB/GYN! Dr. Young has taken excellent care of me and all of his patients. He provides the best care and one treatment for his paitents,treating them with well informed knowledge. Dr. Young Is very easy to communicate with and allows paitients to be open with discussion, never making them feel uncomfortable. Great personality always greeting you with a smile a hug or handshake!
Dr. young is a very warm an caring doctor. i went to him to expecting to hear what i had heard from other doctors the last 10 yrs. not yet. but with him it was a simple okay. my surgery was a success an im very grateful an appreciative to him for his services an patience with me. an if you need a reason to smile see dr. young great doctor no one can go wrong i wouldn't change my doctor for no other dr.in the world.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
35 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Hurley Medical Center
Dr. Larry J Young accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Care Specialists, 2 Hurley Plz Ste 211, Flint, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Larry J Young in this video.
Dr. Larry J Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flint, MI.