Dr. Larry J Young Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry J Young?

A staff member is always musty every time i come in.

Excellence in Care

I have been a patient of Dr. Young for over 15yrs. He is an excellent OB/GYN! Dr. Young has taken excellent care of me and all of his patients. He provides the best care and one treatment for his paitents,treating them with well informed knowledge. Dr. Young Is very easy to communicate with and allows paitients to be open with discussion, never making them feel uncomfortable. Great personality always greeting you with a smile a hug or handshake!

Great Person and a great doctor

I enjoyed my wife's Dr visits with Dr Young. The confidence I have that my wife is getting the best care has reduced my stress and increased the joy in our family. Outstanding man. Outstanding doctor.

terrific doctor

Dr. young is a very warm an caring doctor. i went to him to expecting to hear what i had heard from other doctors the last 10 yrs. not yet. but with him it was a simple okay. my surgery was a success an im very grateful an appreciative to him for his services an patience with me. an if you need a reason to smile see dr. young great doctor no one can go wrong i wouldn't change my doctor for no other dr.in the world.

Dr Young is an excellent Doctor however his staff is rude & lazy!

I would not recommend Dr. Young because of his staff. They close the office early with no warning. You are left in the waiting room for long periods of time before they even call you up to fill out your paperwork. They are continuously standing around chatting instead of answering phones.

Dr. Young was the best doctor i saw during my pregnancy and will definately be going be going back to see him when i decide to have more children.

i think any woman looking for a great, caring doctor should contact Dr. Young

BEST DOCTOR EVER

I RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE I SEE, HE DELIVERED ALL 6 OF MY CHILDREN AND I LOVE HIM HE HAS THE BEST PERSONALLITY EVER HIS STAFF ALWAYS TREATED ME VERY WELL NEVER RUDE, IT MAKES ME SAD WHEN I GOT A TUBAL LIGATION BECAUSE I KNEW I WOULD NEVER HAVE ANOTHER CHILD AND HAVE TO SEE HIM SO MUCH HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD THE EXPERIENCE TO KNOW AND YOU WILL LOVE HIM TOO JUST TRUST ME AND TRY HIM OUT YOU NEVER CHANGE YOUR DOCTOR AGAIN AT LEAST NOT YOUR OB/GYN DR

He could tell that I was very nervous, and he was extremely good at making me feel comfortable and at ease. He was very nice and had a good sense of humor. Only down side was that it took me a week to get ahold of someone in the office to make an appointment, and that my appointment was set at 10 am and I didn't even get back into a room until around noon. Other than that, he's a great OB, as far as I've witnessed.

Dr. Larry J Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flint, MI.