Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry M Kjeldgaard
Dr. Larry M Kjeldgaard, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hurst, TX. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics. Dr. Kjeldgaard is affiliated with Medical City North Hills. Dr. Kjeldgaard has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry M Kjeldgaard has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Spinal Fractures
- Hip Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Back Injuries
- Knee Surgery
- Back Pain
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
Showing 5 of 34
Dr Kjeldgaard was great,his staff for the most part was helpful especially Clarrisa,his nurse. My main issue was after the surgery,I only saw Dr Kjeldgaard one time,the other times was his PA,wasn't helpful at all. It was very frustrating,because either he couldn't or wouldn't answer my concerns,his only response was the Xrays look fine. I was and am still in pain but unable to see Dr Kjeldgaard any longer.I'm no longer able to work,so no ins and he doesn't take cash patients. I had questions for Dr Kjeldgaard and last scheduled appt. the receptionist wouldn't let me see him since I was going to pay cash. I'm sorry it ended this way.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Kjeldgaard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Poh Medical Center Msucom
Dr. Larry M Kjeldgaard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTrinity Orthopedics Pa, 809 W Harwood Rd Ste 101, Hurst, TX
Dr. Larry M Kjeldgaard is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Hurst, TX.