Dr. Larry Kjeldgaard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Kjeldgaard?

Chris is happy with doc &staff!!!!!!!!

Posted on November 9th, 2017

DrK is awesome, he as well as his staff are caring wonderful people I've endured multiple surgeries and I have no complaints. This doc and staff rock!

Posted on May 11th, 2016

Dr Kjeldgaard was great,his staff for the most part was helpful especially Clarrisa,his nurse. My main issue was after the surgery,I only saw Dr Kjeldgaard one time,the other times was his PA,wasn't helpful at all. It was very frustrating,because either he couldn't or wouldn't answer my concerns,his only response was the Xrays look fine. I was and am still in pain but unable to see Dr Kjeldgaard any longer.I'm no longer able to work,so no ins and he doesn't take cash patients. I had questions for Dr Kjeldgaard and last scheduled appt. the receptionist wouldn't let me see him since I was going to pay cash. I'm sorry it ended this way.

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

Dr. Kjeldgaard relieved me of pain just as he said he would. This is the best I've felt since 2009. The pain was reduced by at least 75% which was what he said he would do. Thank you Dr. Kjeldgaard. God bless you.

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

Dr. Kjeldgaard is such a nice man. He was kind and caring, I felt like I'd known him for years! I'll definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Caring

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

Dr. Kjeldgaard is very patient and thorough in his treatment. He will pray with you and for your healing.

Dr. Kjelgaard is AWESOME!

Posted on July 30th, 2015

I love Dr. Kjeldgaard! He was amazing before, during, and after my spinal surgery. He earned my trust from the first appointment. He thoroughly explained everything and made me completely comfortable. The surgery was quick as well as the recovery. I have already given his name to a few people that have a similar conditions. I would recommend Dr. Kjelgaard to anyone!!!

Great Doc not so great staff

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

Dr. K is wonderful, but his staff is not. I wish he surrounded himself with staff that care and perform at his level of consideration of the patient. My pain was not a concern or priority with his staff, my insurance was difficult but I continued to pursue and get the answers they needed but then it was not enough for them or it was too late in the day for them. Often their phones have been out of order and for more than 24hrs at a time I was unable to contact anyone. Dr. K is so fantastic and great at his job it is just sad that patients have to wade through this staff jungle.

Posted on May 7th, 2015

caring and excellent Doctor I would certainly recommend Dr Kjeldgaard

Posted on February 5th, 2015

Dr. Kjeldgaard was great however, his office staff has alot to be desired. Was told that my surgery would be sheduled within 7 days and its now been two weeks and I am in pain, does no good to call the office as they will never return your call and continue to put you off. This is ridiculous! I guarantee you that if they were in pain they would want priority and get this resolved!

surgery

Posted on April 24th, 2014

Dr, Kjeldgaard is a very professional man and always spends time explaining has findings and recommendations. I would hesitate recommend him to anyone in my family or friends.

Dr. K

Posted on July 17th, 2011

I had an MRI on Wednesday and surgery on Friday to replace a disk in my neck. Dr. Kjeldgaard was very professional and timely with questions I had. His staff is one of the most professional units I have seen. I highly recommend Dr. Kjeldgaard for any neck or back surgery.

Posted on January 25th, 2017