Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry W Kotek
Dr. Larry W Kotek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Adult Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Kotek is affiliated with Fairview Southdale Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry W Kotek has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Larry W Kotek has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kotek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Larry W Kotek Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Larry W Kotek's office for more information.
7700 France Ave S Ste 100 Minneapolis, MN : (952) 922-7000
7250 France Ave S Ste 417 Minneapolis, MN : (952) 922-7000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Larry W Kotek is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.