Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry Kvols
Dr. Larry Kvols, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Albuquerque, NM. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology. Dr. Kvols is affiliated with H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins and The Tampa General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry Kvols has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Larry Kvols has the following 24 expertise
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Rectal Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Stomach Cancer
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
Dr. Larry Kvols is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Kvols is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
The Tampa General Hospital
43 Years Experience
Baylor College of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Larry Kvols in this video.
Dr. Larry Kvols is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.