Dr. Larry L Griffith Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Larry L Griffith?

Terrible staff. Call in to get meds refilled assistants say may take up to 48 hrs .I've waited a week at times. Worst staff ever . Phone system sucks . NEVER get a real person. Its all voice mail . Not recommended

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR

staff doesnt know what they are doing, Dr Griffith tells stupid jokes instead of taking the time to find out what the pt problem is....stay far far away

Wow, I've been a patient of Dr. Griffith's for 13 years and never once has he provided an incorrect diagnosis. True his jokes are sometimes bad but he has a great sense of humor and is knowledgable about what he does....fixing people. I've never experienced rude staff prior or current, was always treated with courtesy from the time I arrived and departed. It'll be horrible day when he retires and I have to "FIND" a new doctor I trust and I'm comfortable with.

I've been seeing Dr. Griffith for years now and trust his expertise. There was a time when the office staff was in disarray and were not easy to talk to. This has changed and Gwen, Nichele, and Destiny are really nice and treat you well.

My husband & I have been going to Dr Griffith for years. He always takes his time, makes sure all your questions are answered and is very understanding and caring all though most of his jokes are pretty bad! (just kidding) Has a great sense of humor.

DR Griffith is a wonerful Dr. & his staff is very pleasent. He has been my Dr for 20 yrs & also my kids Dr. We love Dr Griffith and would recommend him to anyone looking for a family physician. He's a Dr who realy cares about his patients and truely enjoys practicing medicine.

Has been my Doctor for over 35 years. Has never given me a wrong diagnosis.i think he is great.

Stay away from this so called Doctor

Is a pig that treats his office staff like garbage. If you disagree with him he will not only cuss at you but will lie about you in an attempt to look like he can do no wrong.

Watch Out

Watch out for this practice! They had my records all messed up. Had medications and diagnosis all wrong! Medications I had never even heard of listed for Illnesses I have never had. Had no idea why I was there. Which was a follow up visit. Front office manager (Dee) was totaly rude! Never took responciblity for the innacurate records. Still get Bills that Dee says to disregard. Insurance company says they keep sending inaccurate codes. It has been Months and still has not been fixed. Dr. Griffith is a nice and caring Dr. However he has no clue how his front office represents him!

D. Jackson

I have been a patient of Dr. Griffith's for over 23 years. With his vast experience, I trust his diagnosis. Visiting his office is like visiting an old friend. He takes time to explain the pros and cons of options to me.

Dr G always is professional, in a good mood, and genuinly cares about my feelings, questions and concerns.He takes time to discuss anything I want during an appointment. I never feel rushed. He doesn't over prescribe pills just to be doing it. Lets me try diet changes, etc. before pills. Tells me if I need try a medicine or if it will do no good. I really appreciate him.

Unfortunate

My husband and his family have gone to see Dr. Griffith for many years, but his practice has really gone down hill. We will not be using Dr. Griffith anymore. His office staff has been EXTREMELY RUDE and unhelpful. I am still not sure what happened, but an appointment was made by my husband and two days before he received a phone call from the office saying Dr. Griffith would be out during the time of his appointment and asking him is he would be able to come in the day before. My husband excepted and rearranged his schedule to be there at the newly appointed time. However when he got there the office was closed. He called the following morning an asked what had happened and the women he spoke to said she did not know where his appointment was or was supposed to be. He told her about his original appointment and she said it was not there and that Dr. Griffith was out of the office at that time. He rescheduled for a different day. Shortly after finally getting in to see the doctor, we received a bill in the mail for a missed appointment (on the date of the 1st original appointment) When I spoke to someone in the office, they had no idea what was going on, but said my husband was scheduled and missed the appointment. I told her the situation, but that did not matter to her. We were just another number and she was not understanding or compassionate. Also Dr. Griffith has ordered testing for us, just to get extra money our of us. When you are there you don't feel cared for.