Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Larry R Laufer has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Larry R Laufer has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Larry R Laufer has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Larry R Laufer is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
If you can afford to go to another clinic I highly recommend you do. The NTC Infertility Clinic cannot treat all of their patients each month, so you'll be forced to take months off between treatments (so other patients can have their turn). During my injectable + IUI cycle, Dr. Laufer did not order any blood work to accompany the ultrasounds to verify E2 levels (this is important). An intern took care of us the first two months at NTC, under Dr. Laufer, and did not put any attention to diagnosing the cause of my infertility, even disregarding a diagnosis from another RE. When my husband called and asked for an appointment specifically with Dr. Laufer, we were still shown to the internist. I am sorry NTC Infertility Clinic is the only covered option for military families in San Diego. I do not believe they could offer high rates of success with inadequate scheduling and testing.
42 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNaval Medical Center San Diego - Balboa, 34800 Bob Wilson Dr, San Diego, CA
Dr. Larry R Laufer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.