Dr. Larry R Lett Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Larry R Lett?

A** H***

The first time I meet ( MR LETT ) doesn't deserve to be called a Dr. in my opinion, my case was for workers comp. and before I even said a single word, he started talking to my case worker about her kids!!! Needless to say they knew each other very well and he really didn't care about what I had to say. Well this and that happen and because I couldn't perform my job duties I was fired because of his opinion!! Hope the money under the table was worth it, so anyone beware seeing him workers comp. or not he only works for the insurance companies doing their biding.

Why go see anybody else?! This is your Dr. Seriously

I'd never had an EMG before, but as soon as Dr. Lett came in the room, I knew I was with the right Dr. He came in with a great sense of humor and a smile on his face. He explained what he was going to be doing and got to it. Throughout the procedure, he explained how nerves worked, and what he was looking for. He also helped keep my mind off of being poked and prodded, as he talked to me and asked me loads of questions. His bedside manner was PHENOMENOL! When we were all done, he even walked me out, and kept talking to me for a little while about things. In my opinion, if a Dr. has GREAT bedside manners, it totally makes up for, and explains the wait. I would rather have a Dr. like Dr. Lett who takes his time, is very thorough, but takes extra time getting me in, than a Dr. who rushes through, is impersonal, and only worried about cramming more patients in like a rat race to make money. If I ever have to have another EMG, I will only go to Dr. Larry Lett. He's my guy. I HIGHLY suggest that you make him your guy too! I even went back over to his office again just to shake his hand and thank him. :) Rock on Dr. L!

Carpal Tunnel

Test for Carpal Tunnel Excellent

I have never been treated so badly. Sarcastic and uncaring. I asked a guest ion trying to understand him and he told me he did not care about me! I attempted to leave and he began to verbally assault me screaming get out up and down the halls. This man is not stable and I would not recommend him to anyone.

What A Joke

I believe that all this doctor knows how to say is "it'll heal in time". Anytime I asked a question regarding an ailment that was the response I was given whether it was two weeks after my accident, a month after my accident and so on. This doctor did not do a proper exam during any of my appointments; his mind was already made up regarding what was ailing me before I walked through the door. Waste of time and money.

Dr. Larry Lett is an outstanding neurolgist who cares about his patients.

His evaluation was grossly wrong

I would not choose Dr. Lett again. He does evaluations for insurance companies. He says he did many. He dies not give advice, he said. After I was seriously hurt on the job, had a very experienced and highly regarded neurologist that is treating me documented, Dr. Lett said in his report for the workers comp insurance and the employers attornies that I was okay and in his opinion could work full-time with no restrictions. Needless to say, just 2 weeks after his report, the company terminated me because I could not perform my duties and had low production. Now not only am I in extreme daily pain. I have a battle with the insurance to pay for medical care, medications, needed testing and therapy. I would never see this doctor for any reason.

Understanding Physician

I brought in Dr.Lett a complex case because I am a professional firefighter. He listened, understood and even made a joke or two where they were needed. I have worked part time at a hospital East of Dr, Lett's kokomo office; let's say its near Marion. I have never had the good fortunate of being around or treated by a doctor such as Dr. Lett. I highly recommend Dr. Lett. Wish there more doctors like himself...Thank You!!!!!

excellent

Dr. Larry R Lett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kokomo, IN.