2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Larry Lyle?

Best Doctor

I'm no longer living in San Diego but I was a patient of Dr. Lyle's in the early part of the 2000's. He was my HIV specialist for several years. He is by far the best physician I have seen in my life. I miss him and his expertise so much. In spite of being exeptionally busy, he ALWAYS spent the needed time with me and my partner to let us know what was going on with us. He patiently listened to every question and answered them as thoroughly as was possible. I never felt rushed through my visit and he is the only doctor I know that scheduled his patient's for 30 minutes for each visit. He's not only intelligent and very well informed on issues relating to HIV, but he's also extremely compassionate and has a very down-to-earth, friendly manner about him. The same could be said for his entire staff. My partner and I actually no longer felt anxious about our visit with the doctor because he has a very calming, professional manner about him. I am now living in a much smaller city in Georgia and the quality of care that I and my partner receive here only increases our appreciation of this remarkable caregiver, Dr. Larry Lyles. I would not hesitate to recommend this doctor to all my friends and family. The only problem we ever had was getting an appointment with him when we needed to see him for an unscheduled office visit and this was only because he was very popular and was always booked up. I have no doubt he remains so. He's well worth the wait. A patient just doesn't get this quality treatment from most doctors today. And you can trust me, I've seen many over the years. None compare to Dr. Lyle! NOT ONE!

Binge Eating Disorder

Dr. Larry Lyle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.

Dr. Larry Lyle Is this you?