Dr. Larry Mastrogianakis Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Larry Mastrogianakis?

Posted on July 9th, 2015

My daughter loves Dr. Larry. He is very good with children and always takes the time with me to address any questions/concerns. He has a way about him that makes you feel at ease.

The best Pediatriciam

Posted on August 9th, 2011

Dr. Larry has been taking care of my boys for 12yrs. He has has a wonderful way with children and is always caring and talks with them just as much as he does with the adults. My boys now 15 and 10 are always comfortable talking to him about any problems that they may have. He has also never given us antibiotics with out a test first. I hear " go home and let the cold run its course " 90% of the time. I love that. Dr. Larry came to the hospital when I had my second child. How many other Doctors do that? I'm dreading the day he tells me that my oldest son should be going to an adult Doctor.

Best pediatrician in the world!

Posted on September 2nd, 2010

My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Larry's since the day she was born. Dr. Larry actually visits the hospital to examine your child when they are born, so that he is caring for your child immediately. He makes all of the decisions about his/her care. My daughter was born with jaundice and he created a treatment plan.....I loved that! She is now almost 3 and we have seen Dr. Larry countless times for various problems. You can always get an appt. within minutes of calling, he always hangs around the office until at least 5:00pm and is willing to see patients after hours. He cares so much and doesn't want his patient's to have to go to the ER if he is available. He doesn't overmedicate with antibiotics. I have never waited for more than 4-5 minutes upon arriving and he spends as much time as I need. His staff is caring and always willing to answer questions when I call. I just cannot say enough good things about Dr. Larry and his staff. I highly recommend him! You won't be sorry if you make him your child's doctor!

BEST PEDIATRICIAN IN TOWN

Posted on January 11th, 2010

LOVES THE CHILDREN SO MUCH. HE MAKES THEM FEEL IMPORTANT. HE COMMUNICATES WITH THEM SO WELL, AND WITH US THE PARENTS. HE DISCOVERED A PROBLEM WITH MY CHILD TAT NO OTHER DOCTOR COULD FIND. WE ARE SO THANKFUL FOR HIM.

Posted on May 16th, 2017