Dr. Larry L Medders Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Larry L Medders?

Always seeks other methods instead of immediate surgery.

Assembly operator

This was my first visit with dr medders and I was very very pleased with his attentiveness , he explain clearly to me the problems that are going on with my knee and his respect for others was the highlight of the day!! He was confident to getting my knee back on the right track and I trust him. He made me feel comfortable and at ease!! Will recommend him 100%!!!

Feel very confident in Dr. Medders' treatment and follow up. I have been a patient for various injuries and orthopedic needs through the years and have been very pleased in all circumstances.

hip replacement surgery

Terrible, terrible.Just wish I had done some research on him I will never walk again without help. because of his shoddy surgery At physical therapy I have met other patients of his with the same situation. Do your research and ask questions about him in the Athens area.

Mom

I usually don't write reviews but felt like I should this time as I am still in awe with the treatment we have received from this doctor and his staff. My 22 yr old son broke his arm very badly & we were sent to Dr. Medders for surgery. Not having insurance since I lost my job we were sure no one would help us. Dr. Medders saw xrays & was more concerned with my son having normal use of his arm than he was our status of insurance. Since surgery I have found him to be very prompt, very attentive and straight to the point. His concern for my son has been genuine and attentive.

dad will never walk alone again

i am heartbroken...we've just learned that because of dr. medder's "method" of incision, my dad has been left with irreparable abductor muscles from his hip replacement surgery and he will never walk without a cane. please do your homework on the method he uses and choose another doctor!!!!

Dr. Larry L Medders is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Athens, GA.