Dr. Lawrence S Meyers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence S Meyers?

Awful experience

Office is very dusty and dirty and had to wait forever. Dr. Meyers was very rude and unpleasant. I couldn't wait to get out, and will never return.

I've been going to Dr Meyers for a few years. I've always had a positive experience with him. He's always pleasant. I've had minor skin issues that he's diagnosed and treated appropriately. I've also gone to him for cosmetic appointments and for both true medical and cosmetic issues, he's professional and knowledgeable. When my father passed away, he sat and talked to me for a while for no other reason except that he is kind person. I highly recommend him.

Should be on the most lowest rated Dermotogists

Dr. Meyer is the worse Doctor I have ever gone to. He was rude, ignorant, could not even give me a good explanation of why he could not give me a 2nd opinion. His example was: If you went to a Dr. and he said you had breast cancer and than went to him to remove your breast. OMG I was not asking for anything to be removed. All I wanted was for him to take a biopsy of a zit I had for a few years. He is the most disgusting, horrible, rude, stupid, unpleasant Doctor. No bedside manner, not courteous, arrogant and should not be because he doesn't know anything. I don't know how he has a practice and now I know why his office was empty. DO NOT GO TO THIS IGNORANT MAN I cannot even call him a Doctor.

Dr. Lawrence S Meyers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westfield, NJ.