Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry L Moffett
Dr. Larry L Moffett, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Clackamas, OR. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Moffett is affiliated with Adventist Medical Center and Providence Portland Medical Center. Dr. Moffett has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry L Moffett has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Larry L Moffett has the following 9 expertise
- Family Planning
- Sports Medicine
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 8
My visit with Dr. Moffett was very satisfying. His staff were all quite couteous caring and attentive, I was seen at my appointment time. Dr. Moffett listened carefully to what I had to discuss, explained his diagnosis fully and involved me in the decision making process.Overall I was really pleased and would send my family members to see him.
Dr Moffett didn't listen to what I was telling him during my visit. He only wanted to prescibe me medication which I told him I have tried before and it didn't work. Then he suggested a refferal to a different doctor which I accepted. I was later solicited by the refferal trying to get my business. And when I called back and talked to Dr Moffetts assistant she told me that was normal practice for refferal's and got argumentitive with me. I ask to speek with Dr Moffett and she told me that the Dr doesn't speak with his paitants. The Dr also ran other test on me which all came back fine but my condition still exists and when I asked his assistant what is the next step she had no answer for me and told me she would get back to me and I have never heard back. Extreme fail on the behalf of Dr Moffett and his staff. It must be nice not having to worry about customer service.
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program
NCQA developed the Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP) to provide clinicians with tools to support the delivery and recognition of consistent high quality care. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to their patients with diabetes.
Dr. Moffett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Tucson General Hospital Osteo
Dr. Larry L Moffett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence MyChoice NW
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdventist Health Medical Clinic, 11211 SE Sunnyside Rd, Clackamas, OR
Dr. Larry L Moffett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clackamas, OR.