Dr. Larry D Oliver Is this you?

1.6

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Larry D Oliver?

RN & family member

Stay away from this office! This doctor has a very rude staff. His nurse, Jennifer was very ugly with me when we were trying to set up a new pt appt to see Dr. Oliver. She needs to learn some compassion and get some customer service skills. Apparentlly, Dr. Oliver wouldn't see my loved one. Dr. Porres finally called us at the request of another specialist and was himself very rude, saying he wouldn't be able to help either and never even let my family member set an appt. We're new to the area and can't believe what a terrible experience we're having just trying to get established with a nephrologist. What is wrong with these people?! I'm giving them 0 out of 4 stars!

Malice in his heart.

Dr. Larry Oliver is a SELF proclaimed "GOD". That is what he likes to be called because he said he holds the life of every patient in his hands. Upon visiting with other patients, they advised me that he is called "GOD". Patients at his dialysis center hate and fear him. He is neglectful, neglegant, incompassionate with hate and malice in his heart. My wife laid in a hospital for days (Dr. Oliver as the attending doctor)without his visit. How could he make decisions on my wife's diagnosis with out seeing her? My wife passed away and that was the only time he showed up. I should know because I stayed there with her 24 hours a day. He should be reviewed by the medical board and his license taken away.

rude doctor

doctor is rude to patients, even screams at them while on dialysis!