Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Larry D Olson has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Larry D Olson has the following 7 expertise
- Seizure Disorders
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Larry D Olson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Larry D Olson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Would not see this Dr. He was unprepared & never reviewed any of my sons test I took From other drs. He took one look at my son and Said I haven't seen him have seizures..? Quit giving Him his meds there is nothing wrong! I ask him why hisEEG & MRI was abnormal then ! He replied if it will make youHappy ill do a EEG later but I'm not going to be his Dr. I only see patients That have seizures!!! Since seeing him 2 other Drs have verified my son Has seizures as well as a Brain disorder. Please consider other Drs this one isn't Right.. & Your child's health is more important.
Dr. Olson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Boston City Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLarry D Olson Md, 1673 Johnson Rd NE Ste 300, Atlanta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Larry D Olson in this video.
Dr. Larry D Olson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.