Dr. Larry D Olson Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Larry D Olson?

Terrible bedside manner

Woman anmed Beverly is terrible!!! Argumentative, attitude and very unpleasant to deal with overall.

Unperfessional

Would not see this Dr. He was unprepared & never reviewed any of my sons test I took From other drs. He took one look at my son and Said I haven't seen him have seizures..? Quit giving Him his meds there is nothing wrong! I ask him why hisEEG & MRI was abnormal then ! He replied if it will make youHappy ill do a EEG later but I'm not going to be his Dr. I only see patients That have seizures!!! Since seeing him 2 other Drs have verified my son Has seizures as well as a Brain disorder. Please consider other Drs this one isn't Right.. & Your child's health is more important.

Dr. Larry D Olson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.