Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Larry P Roberts has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Larry P Roberts has the following 12 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Male Infertility
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Urinary Incontinence
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
Dr. Larry P Roberts is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
As someone who unfortunately suffers from several serious chronic medical issues, I am treated by a number of physicians. Dr. Roberts was highly recommended to me by my primary care provider. I must say that I am extremely pleased with his care. He is a brilliant diagnostician, and an extremely caring individual. He has become an important and much appreciated member of my excellent medical team.
After another doctor recommended surgery, Dr. Roberts suggested another solution to my seriously enlarged prostate problem. Dr. Roberts' treatment has been effective and helped me get back to normal life. He listens to my questions and shows real concern for my well being. I certainly recommend Larry Roberts without hesitation.
This man is sooo rude! No bed side manner! He just gives you prescriptions and doesn't have much of a clue to what the problem really is. I have found a great new urologist who knows how to diagnose a problem.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Dr. Roberts is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Larry P Roberts accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWestchester Center Varicose, 175 Memorial Hwy Ste 3, New Rochelle, NY
Dr. Larry P Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Rochelle, NY.