Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Larry L Pack has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Wrist Injury
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Wounds and Injuries
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Showing 5 of 18
I have had Dr Pack do many procedures due to an accident. He is very skilled, top in the country and his bedside manners are beyong. Each procedure and visit was very through and he made sure after each surgery I was okay especially the next morning. I finally now know why sometimes at the office I have had to wait. He is being efficient and kind with other patients. So when I get to see him and gives me adequate time and listens to me carefully and never gives me the sense of he has to go.
Dr. Pack has been my surgeon of choice for 6 or 7 procedures and I would not consider anyone else. He is dedicated, thorough and compassionate and I think the world of him and would recommend him to anyone who needed his specialty care. Only one of my surgeries has been what I would consider ASAP surgeries as I was in terrible pain after an arm fracture and rotator cuff tear and he did everything he could to alleviate my pain until my surgical date. Dr. Pack is just the best!
I have total confidence in this Doctor..he is around my age and that helps,I dont fear he is way too young or much to old. I trust hin completely...he is not going to fix my shoulder up,,he done wonders with my hip joint that did not stay in, the second one that is,,,I j ust think he is also a very nice plesant man,,and that helps to get a good guy when you are in pain.
45 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Larry L Pack accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLarry L Pack Md, 9362 Warwick Mdws, Grand Blanc, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Larry L Pack in this video.
Dr. Larry L Pack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Blanc, MI.