Dr. Larry L Pack Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Larry L Pack?

The Best

Excellent bedside manners

I have had Dr Pack do many procedures due to an accident. He is very skilled, top in the country and his bedside manners are beyong. Each procedure and visit was very through and he made sure after each surgery I was okay especially the next morning. I finally now know why sometimes at the office I have had to wait. He is being efficient and kind with other patients. So when I get to see him and gives me adequate time and listens to me carefully and never gives me the sense of he has to go.

Knee Replacement

Knee replacementwent ok. Had a hard time getting appointment when I got infection. Had to go to medican DR. Pain medication very stingy. Not much relief from pain and refuse to give anything eles. But a excellent surgeon, if you don't mind pain.

Miracle Worker

Dr. Pack has been my surgeon of choice for 6 or 7 procedures and I would not consider anyone else. He is dedicated, thorough and compassionate and I think the world of him and would recommend him to anyone who needed his specialty care. Only one of my surgeries has been what I would consider ASAP surgeries as I was in terrible pain after an arm fracture and rotator cuff tear and he did everything he could to alleviate my pain until my surgical date. Dr. Pack is just the best!

He knows his stuff,,through and through from hip replacements to shoulders

I have total confidence in this Doctor..he is around my age and that helps,I dont fear he is way too young or much to old. I trust hin completely...he is not going to fix my shoulder up,,he done wonders with my hip joint that did not stay in, the second one that is,,,I j ust think he is also a very nice plesant man,,and that helps to get a good guy when you are in pain.