Dr. Larry K Parker Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Larry K Parker?

Horrible Experience

This was by far the most horrible experience I ever had with a doctor. The waiting time is about 2 to 3 hours and he does not care about his patients at all. The staff is Ok, but the doctor needs to change his attitude toward his patients. Afterall, his service is not free.

DR PARKER IS HELPFULL BUT HIS STAFF IS TERRIBLE

Unnecessary Episiotomy

Performed an unnecessary episiotomy. 3 years later and I still have issues down there. He also has the worst bedside manner known to man. I wish Angleton would wake up and get rid of all these awful doctors already.

I love Dr Parker if not for him I would not have my son

GREAT DR.! Would definitely recommend him to a friend. He is a friendly & genuinely caring individual.

I went to Dr.Parkers office for the first time for a well woman exam. First let me say,after waiting in the exam room for about an hour, Dr.Parker never came in. Some lady came in to do the exam,she never even introduced herself,just started doing a pap smear. When I asked if she was going to do a breast exam,like most doctors, she said No,that she would just give me a pamphlet on how to do it myself. Then not only that but the rest of the staff was very unprofessional,laughing and playing around the entire time. I asked one of the MAs,what type of blood work they would be doing and she replied "Girl I don't know, but you can ask the doctor"...Going to a Doctor should be an experience where you feel like you're getting help or feel comfort, I really felt like it was a big joke and waste of money, and to mention again,I never got to meet the doctor I went there for in the first place!!!

Awesome team

They were quick helpful and made me fill good.

I have been to 5 doctors and no one has helped me as much as he has.

TRASHY DR!!!

DO NOT USE THIS DR. HE IS DOPED UP ALL THE TIME LEAVES YOU SITTING IN HIS OFFICE FOR HOURS AND IS ALWAYS CRACKING UNWANTED JOKES. I WISH I KNEW WHERE TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST HIM AND HIS STAFF!! THIS MAN SHOULD NOT HAVE A MEDICAL LICENSE!!!!

HRS V

This doctor is joke!!!!! He did nothing but talk mess to my daughter about an illness she has had her entire life, when all she wanted was to have her hand x-rayed. He made wise cracks and when she asked to have her hand wrapped, he handed her a roll of gauze! What the heck?!!!! What a pathetic excuse for a doctor. Wish I knew where to go to file a formal complaint!

rude

Worse Dr. I have ever seen. He as a person should not be a Dr. He doesn't care about people. I would rather give birth on my own then him deliver another child of mine. I definitely DO NOT RECOMMEND him!!! Not a happy patient

im entitled to my own opinion

Misdiagnosed and the wait everytime has been at least 6 hours.

Dr. Larry K Parker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Angleton, TX.