Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Larry R Pyle has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Larry R Pyle has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Larry R Pyle has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
Last visit was about 5 years ago-still galls me! Waited in cubby hole of waiting room (no windows, lots of us waiting) for '2'hr's.' complained to girl Friday, she was 'only' staff at the time. Never was there anyone else. Anyway, I told her I would have to leave as I had other things to do. She informed me that "she also had other things to do"! Told her the difference was that 'she' got paid for being there'!!! When you finally did get in exam room , also another long wait, you had to weigh yourself etc. Long story short I fired them and 2 days later I got mail from them firing me! Later found out that 'the girl Fri.' double booked every 15 min.! No wonder the wait. And don't you just love 'his fancy earrings'?
Dr. Pyle is excellent physician, he has great bedside manner, very good interpersonal skill, list to your concerns and make great recommendation for your overall health. Does this all with sense of humor which is lacking in medical field today, without any hesitation, I would recommend him and great staff, it's like a family setting, you will feel right home. My overall rating would 4.5
Waiting to be seen took a while, but i understand things take time & each patient's needs are different. Doctor was very professional & conscientious in my office visit, took the time to listen & discussed best options, pros & cons. Very knowledgeable in treatments & medications. Felt like I had a say & was involved in my care as Doctor educated me in my options. Overall a very genuine, caring doctor with good bedside manner; easy to talk to & discuss problems with.
Dr. Pyle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1978
St Josephs Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLarry Richard Pyle Md, 2701 Old Eureka Way Ste 1C, Redding, CA
Dr. Larry R Pyle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redding, CA.