Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry B Richmond Jr
Dr. Larry B Richmond Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anniston, AL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Richmond is affiliated with Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital, Helen Keller Hospital and Regional Medical Center Jacksonville. Dr. Richmond has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry B Richmond Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Weight Loss
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 14
I had tried to conceive for years. No-one could figure out what was wrong. I had been through numerous fertility specialists & surgeries for endometriosis. Dr.Richmond truly took the time with me to go through my history on what worked, what didn't, etc. He found what other doctors couldn't. He put me through a series of treatments, and the day we found out we were pregnant, Dr. Richmond hugged my husband & I & came out into the nurses station & announced "we" were pregnant. He & his wife are absolutely amazing people. I give God all the credit, but he worked through Dr. Richmond when he didn't work through anyone else to help me. That should tell a lot. Dr. Richmond is God fearing, but he is very intelligent as well. He knows what he's doing & does not take advantage of anyone. I thank God for him & wish he was still local, as I would still be using him today. He is truly missed in this area by many!
Uses religion to get patients to trust him. He makes promises on what he is going to do but does not keep the promises. Examples are length of stay following surgery, good quality ease medication given by shot instead of generic pill that is mostly Ibuproben. Another example is a patient's family had a medical agency on the cell phone and they had agreed to put the patient on the program. When Dr. Richmond walked in the family dialed this agency back and gave the phone to him. He talked to the agency and then hung up and looked the patient in the eye and stated that they did not meet the agency's criteria. After he left the room the patient's family member who knew the director of this agency phoned them back and repeated what Dr. Richmond had told them and this Director said, "I did not say that at all, I told them that the patient was entiled to 3 weeks care. Why did Richmond do that. The money saved this patients insurance did not go in his pocket and he was not losing any thing. He did it for meaness. He is self centered and mean. He prays prior to surgery but it is an act.
Dr. Richmond is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Larry B Richmond Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLarry Braden Richmond Jr Md, 731 Leighton Ave Ste 401, Anniston, AL
Dr. Larry B Richmond Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Anniston, AL.