Dr. Larry B Richmond Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry B Richmond Jr?

Very caring office

Dr. Richmond is a very caring doctor. His staff tries their best to take care of all of your needs and any questions or problems that may arise.

Dr, Richmond is an excellent doctor. He is compassionate and takes time to listen your needs. I would recommend him to anyone.

Best ever!

I had tried to conceive for years. No-one could figure out what was wrong. I had been through numerous fertility specialists & surgeries for endometriosis. Dr.Richmond truly took the time with me to go through my history on what worked, what didn't, etc. He found what other doctors couldn't. He put me through a series of treatments, and the day we found out we were pregnant, Dr. Richmond hugged my husband & I & came out into the nurses station & announced "we" were pregnant. He & his wife are absolutely amazing people. I give God all the credit, but he worked through Dr. Richmond when he didn't work through anyone else to help me. That should tell a lot. Dr. Richmond is God fearing, but he is very intelligent as well. He knows what he's doing & does not take advantage of anyone. I thank God for him & wish he was still local, as I would still be using him today. He is truly missed in this area by many!

Does not tell the truth.

Uses religion to get patients to trust him. He makes promises on what he is going to do but does not keep the promises. Examples are length of stay following surgery, good quality ease medication given by shot instead of generic pill that is mostly Ibuproben. Another example is a patient's family had a medical agency on the cell phone and they had agreed to put the patient on the program. When Dr. Richmond walked in the family dialed this agency back and gave the phone to him. He talked to the agency and then hung up and looked the patient in the eye and stated that they did not meet the agency's criteria. After he left the room the patient's family member who knew the director of this agency phoned them back and repeated what Dr. Richmond had told them and this Director said, "I did not say that at all, I told them that the patient was entiled to 3 weeks care. Why did Richmond do that. The money saved this patients insurance did not go in his pocket and he was not losing any thing. He did it for meaness. He is self centered and mean. He prays prior to surgery but it is an act.

Outstanding Doctor

Dr. Richmond is an awesome doctor, very understanding and has the best bedside manner. I would recommend this doctor anytime..!!!!!

Dr. Larry B Richmond Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anniston, AL.