Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry C Roberts
Dr. Larry C Roberts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Canyon, TX. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Roberts is affiliated with Baptist St Anthony's Health System - Baptist Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry C Roberts has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I have had car accidents that were less traumatic than this, and I didn't even stay for the exam!!! I went for suspicious spots and skin check, first ever visit to a dermatologist. I was scared to death of possible biopsies, am terrified of needles and my nerves were just a wreck. Changed into the equivalent of 2 large, ripped paper towels and waited for the next 25 minutes for the doctor to come in, freezing, and listening to some very loud elevator music piped into the room that was giving me a headache and making my nerves come absolutely undone. When the doctor finally came in and I told him about the music and also about my fear and anxiety, he totally ignored me, dismissed me, and started rushing me into the exam that I was not even ready for. At that point, in fact, I had already put my clothes back on and was ready to leave because of the music and the uncleanliness of the office. He was in a rush and didn't care at all that I was uncomfortable and scared. He refused to listen when I kept telling him how uncomfortable I was, and kept asking his exam questions, ignoring everything I was saying to him like I wasn't even speaking. I have never been treated so poorly in all my life. I kept trying to ask him for just a minute to compose myself and trying to explain how uncomfortable I was, but he was an absolute jerk. Very short, dismissive, and rude. Didn't listen to a word I said, and cared nothing at all about easing my fears or answering my questions. I have never walked out of a medical appointment before, but I walked out of of this one. I didn't even let him do the exam. I refused to be treated that way and was absolutely horrified and traumatized. I walked out in tears and will NEVER go back. I will be finding a new dermatologist to check these spots and pray it's nothing bad.
Dr. Roberts is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1977
Kttc Medical Center Keesler
Dr. Larry C Roberts accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLarry C Roberts Md, 2005 N 2nd Ave Ste D, Canyon, TX
Dr. Larry C Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canyon, TX.