Dr. Larry Roberts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Roberts?

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

Dr Roberts is precise and personable

Posted on October 15th, 2015

Excellent experience. Dr. Roberts can communicate on the patient's level. I think some of the staff needs to understand the patient is providing the revenue used to pay their wages...ease up please.

Walked out of appointment, will not go back

Posted on September 4th, 2014

I have had car accidents that were less traumatic than this, and I didn't even stay for the exam!!! I went for suspicious spots and skin check, first ever visit to a dermatologist. I was scared to death of possible biopsies, am terrified of needles and my nerves were just a wreck. Changed into the equivalent of 2 large, ripped paper towels and waited for the next 25 minutes for the doctor to come in, freezing, and listening to some very loud elevator music piped into the room that was giving me a headache and making my nerves come absolutely undone. When the doctor finally came in and I told him about the music and also about my fear and anxiety, he totally ignored me, dismissed me, and started rushing me into the exam that I was not even ready for. At that point, in fact, I had already put my clothes back on and was ready to leave because of the music and the uncleanliness of the office. He was in a rush and didn't care at all that I was uncomfortable and scared. He refused to listen when I kept telling him how uncomfortable I was, and kept asking his exam questions, ignoring everything I was saying to him like I wasn't even speaking. I have never been treated so poorly in all my life. I kept trying to ask him for just a minute to compose myself and trying to explain how uncomfortable I was, but he was an absolute jerk. Very short, dismissive, and rude. Didn't listen to a word I said, and cared nothing at all about easing my fears or answering my questions. I have never walked out of a medical appointment before, but I walked out of of this one. I didn't even let him do the exam. I refused to be treated that way and was absolutely horrified and traumatized. I walked out in tears and will NEVER go back. I will be finding a new dermatologist to check these spots and pray it's nothing bad.

Posted on August 7th, 2013

Dr. Was brief and impersonal. Just because he had 30 + years of experience does not mean the patient has!!! Was vague about instructions on at home follow up. Would not see him again.

Posted on October 10th, 2017