Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Larry C Sears has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 5 of 18
I have been taking my 15 month old son to Dr. Sears office since he was born. (It is commonly called Sears Medical Associates) I have never actually had an appointment with Dr. Sears; only with a nurse practitioner named Christie Gibson. She is wonderful. She always addresses any concerns and makes sure all my questions are answered. If I need to reschedule an appointment, it is very easy. My only small complaint would be the wait time. Usually we are in the waiting room for 30-45 minutes and then after getting called back into a room, we have to wait another 20-30 minutes before being seen. I don't mind though and will continue using them for a long time!
Dr. Sears is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1977
John Peter Smith Hospital
Dr. Larry C Sears accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSears Medical Associates, 836 E California St, Gainesville, TX
Dr. Larry C Sears is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, TX.