Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry Sittner
Dr. Larry Sittner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD, with other offices in Lennox, SD and Sioux Falls, SD . He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Sittner is affiliated with Sioux Valley Luverne Hospital, Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center and Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry Sittner has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Sittner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sioux Valley Luverne Hospital
Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
Sioux Valley Hospital University Medical
Worthington Regional Hospital
Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
Hollywood Presbyterian Med Ctr
Sioux Valley Canby Campus
Sanford Hospital, Sioux Falls, SD
Good Samaritan Hospital
Union Hospital - CAH
Glendale Memorial Hospital And He
St Vincent Med Ctr
California Hospital Med Ctr
Queen Of Angels Hollywood Presbyterian Med Ctr
Ronald Reagan Ucla Med Ctr
45 Years Experience
University of Nebraska
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Larry Sittner accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Larry Sittner in this video.
Dr. Larry Sittner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.