Dr. Larry Smithing Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Smithing?

Really poor treatment

Posted on April 30th, 2014

He gave me incorrect information that ended up requiring me to have multiple surgeries to correct. His bedside manner is terrible. I wouldn't recommend this dr to anyone.

Awsome Physician

Posted on March 5th, 2010

Dr. Smithing was awesome. When I had thought that I had a miscarriage, Dr. Smithing, on a hunch, performed further workup and found my pregnancy to be ectopic instead. This early diagnosis not only very possibly saved my life, but also by providing a new treatment for this condition, also saved my reproductive organs from further damage. After having a very poor experience with a previous Dr. with a previous pregnancy, I am so appreciative of Dr. Smithing. He has a wonderfull bedside manner and is highly skilled. He is a truly wonderful Dr.

Posted on February 21st, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Smithing for over 11 years. He always remembers things about me and my family and ask about them when I see him. I have had many gyn issues in the past few years and he always listens to what I am explaining and has always offered options as to what we could do to solve the issue. I went to him about 1 and 1/2 years ago with some very troubling symptoms that I had no idea what was causing them and he immediately looked at me and knew what the problem was and did the tests and then sent me to the appropriate specialist. I know everyones experience with Doctor's are different and just because I like this Dr doesn't mean you will too. I think he is very kind and capable and is a good Doctor.

Uncaring

Posted on January 7th, 2010

He would not admit to anything errors even after many years of not finding a problem, or even accepting that he didn't know what was wrong and offering to send me to another GYN.

Posted on January 23rd, 2017