Dr. Larry Sokol Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Larry Sokol?

Comments on Dr. Sokol

I would not recommend this doctor to anybody. Instead of ordering some tests to get to the root of my problem, he sent me home with anti-anxiety medication. I later found out that a hormonal imbalance was likely the cause of my anxiety and that I had another underlying serious medical problem causing other symptoms which had been misdiagnosed by him and 2 other physicians.

Saved my life

I was in systemic shock and Dr Sokol was very attentive and was constantly ensuring I was receiving the best care possible. Thank you Dr Sokol if you ever read this. You have now given me more time with my children and I could never thank you enough.

Type 2 Diabetes