Dr. Larry Sonna Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Larry Sonna?

Posted on February 6th, 2014

dr. sonna is the type of dr that will talk to you on your level~ hes the kind of dr you wanna be friends with! I nearly died in havasu. he talked to me about anything and everything while I was in the icu~ while he had other patients to attend to he never rushed our conversations~ when I was informed he was no longer @ havasu regional I was told to look him up~ and while I am stuck in the stone age @ the young age of 32 I absolutely despise computers~ but he was worth it for me to look up!!!!

Great bedside manner

Posted on August 28th, 2011

Posted on January 10th, 2011

Dr. Sonna was recommended to me after I compained to a friend that doctors don't spend any time with you anymore - they just don't care. I was not disappointed with his service.

Very caring...

Posted on November 26th, 2010

I had been to two doctors before being referred to Dr. Sonna. Both said they couldn't help me. Dr. Sonna spent time with me, and talked to me about what he thought was wrong, what tests I'd need, and what options I had. Very caring...didn't seem interested in pushing "pills and bills". Would highly recommend.

Posted on October 5th, 2014