Dr. Larry R Stayner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry R Stayner?

Very thorough

Explained my surgery options and answered my questions

This Dr stayner waisted my time his pa was slot nicer he talked himself out of helping me I had to ask them to leave the room so I could get dressed first visit did not know me at all Just assumed based on my size he could have Just told me he dose not help heavy people I felt belittled by him and felt unworthy of care!!!

Good reputation was confirmed

The receptionist is not a ten, but once you get past that desk, the staff is great all around. Dr. Stayner takes time to listen. Michaela, his PA, is awesome. I recommend this surgeon and his staff.

Mother of Young Patient

Dr. Stayner had a great bedside manner and put our 14 year old, first time surgery, daughter very much at ease. He explained every procedure to her as well to us her parents and even called after recovery to check on her when we went home. Very caring and compassionate. Great staff and the surgery center he uses is excellent! (Big Sky Surgery Center)

A great experience with Dr. Stayner's office!

Exceptional care for our 12-year-old who required minor knee surgery; care from start to finish was exceptional, and follow-ups have been thorough. Dr. Stayner and his staff are a pleasure to work with !

Dr. Stayner truly cares about what is best for his patients. He makes sure to always do his best work, and to follow up with his patients through the recovery process.I have had three surgeries from Dr. Stayner and each time I received the same great care. Thanks for fixing me up Doc!

Dr. Larry R Stayner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Missoula, MT.