Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Larry W Williams has 2 locations
810 Fairgrove Church Rd
Hickory, NC 28602
Book Online Now
Dr. Larry W Williams has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Larry W Williams has the following 17 expertise
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (Boy in the Bubble Syndrome)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergies
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Watery Eyes
Dr. Larry W Williams is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
38 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Larry W Williams Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Larry W Williams's office for more information.
2100 Erwin Rd Durham, NC : (919) 620-4467
810 Fairgrove Church Rd Hickory, NC 28602
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Larry W Williams, MD - Allergy and Immunology in Durham, NC, in this video.
Dr. Larry W Williams is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Durham, NC.