Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry D Tatum Jr
Dr. Larry D Tatum Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Willow Park, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Tatum is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth. Dr. Tatum has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry D Tatum Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 57
Dr. Tatum is an amazing doctor. He is kind, compassionate, and hysterical.He helped my husband and I through our infertility struggles and delivered our twins!I am by no means an easy patient. In fact, I have been called a control freak on numerous occasions and I have all the confidence in the world in this man.Not only is he wonderful, but his entire office staff is always friendly and pleasant to be around!
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2011, 2008, 2009, 2012, 2015, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2011, 2015, 2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Tatum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1979
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Larry D Tatum Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Larry D Tatum Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.