Dr. Larry E Urry Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Larry E Urry?

Such a great doctor

Dr. Urry is very experienced, knowledgeable, and took time to explain my son's skin condition him. He is also very gifted in helping the patient relax. He took time to answer our questions. We have found a great doctor!!

Best dermatologist

Best dermatologist in the area; maybe even the state. His staff is friendly. Love his new PA. Great prices. Love the new location.

Best Dermatologist I've Ever Been To

Really the best dermatologist I've ever been to. I had to wait about a month to get in but it was worth it. Dr. Urry is both an internal medicine doctor and a dermatologist.

Impossible to get the correct prescription

My whole experience with this office has been a nightmare. They can't call in a prescription correctly and then when you try to get a hold of anyone to get it corrected, you are literally put on hold ALL day. Plus when I initially made my appt. I was told they aren't taking new patients in the brigham city office... a couple weeks later while I was still waiting for apt date in the ogden office, a girl I know called and got right into the brigham office. And she's not a patient! I will drive SLC next time if I have to, but I won't ever go here again.