Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry J Voelker
Dr. Larry J Voelker, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cave Creek, AZ. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM. Dr. Voelker is affiliated with Abrazo Scottsdale Campus and Scottsdale Healthcare Shea. Dr. Voelker has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry J Voelker has the following 1 specialty
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 45
Nice guy, but seriously you need more than that from a doctor. Don't ever plan to get a call back if you have a question or concern. If it wasn't for a copay or some other compensation this office would not wake up in the morning. Angie the assistant, whoa I have had more meaningful conversations with a ham sandwich. Still a nice guy but I want someone who cares. Kelly is awesome
Spends whatever time you need with you and answers guestions for whatever you ask Also reads reports relating to a diagnosis to you and explains them in such a manner you understand. Very concerned about your overall health. When I was suddenly hospitalized, he called my husband at home, 3 times to see how I was doing! Best Family Dr. I have found in years!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2010, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2016, 2011, 2015, 2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Voelker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Larry J Voelker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLarry J Voelker Do, 30012 N Cave Creek Rd Ste 104, Cave Creek, AZ
Dr. Larry J Voelker is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Cave Creek, AZ.