Dr. Larry Voelker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Voelker?

Attentive

Posted on October 6th, 2017

My husband and I both go to Dr. Voelker. He is very detailed, polite and spends time asking questions and making suggestions. Nota doctor that rushes you through and has no idea who you are. He really cares and spends time with patients.

Nice guy

Posted on May 10th, 2017

Nice guy, but seriously you need more than that from a doctor. Don't ever plan to get a call back if you have a question or concern. If it wasn't for a copay or some other compensation this office would not wake up in the morning. Angie the assistant, whoa I have had more meaningful conversations with a ham sandwich. Still a nice guy but I want someone who cares. Kelly is awesome

Country Doctor Attitude

Posted on October 10th, 2015

Dr. Voelker is warm, caring, friendly, and effective. He's the type of Doctor you see on tv and movies. But he's real, and I wouldn't trust my health with anyone else.

Posted on September 17th, 2015

By far one of the absolute best doctors I have ever seen - and I've seen a lot! The staff was also very friendly and helpful. So glad I was referred to this team, they have been a lifesaver! I will continue to come here for many many years and will refer all my friends/family!

Great Dr. Very knowledgeable

Posted on October 29th, 2011

Spends whatever time you need with you and answers guestions for whatever you ask Also reads reports relating to a diagnosis to you and explains them in such a manner you understand. Very concerned about your overall health. When I was suddenly hospitalized, he called my husband at home, 3 times to see how I was doing! Best Family Dr. I have found in years!

Posted on August 24th, 2011

Dr Voelker treats the whole person! Spends time getting to know you and treatment is always spot on. I really like that he doesn't make me feel guilty about poor health choices I am responsible for-past and present.This encourages me to give an honest account of my medical history so we can find the solution. The office staff is excellent with the exception of one who acts like she is "somewhere else" or would like to be when she deals with me.

Gary Hockett

Posted on August 11th, 2011

Short wait time, Good bedside manner, takes as much time as I need.

Great practice

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Voelker's office for over 5 years now and have always been very happy with him and his team. His staff is very friendly and professional and his care have been great.

this doctor is great

Posted on November 21st, 2010

Very nice doctor. Staff equally pleasant. I have recommended him to many people.

Posted on March 3rd, 2010

Dr. Voelker has been my physician for over 5 years. I'm very pleased with all aspects of his business. I would recommend him.

overall Great doctor

Posted on August 15th, 2008

The doctor is great, but his office staff neglects to follow up and joy is not verry polite to the patients. Everytime I have been in she is real short, Acts like when you ask a question she is being put out, and does not call back.

Posted on August 4th, 2017