3.4

Have you seen Dr. Larry S Wasser?

Money Hungry

When I went for my first New Patient visit I was there for 3 1/2 hours and waited over an hour to be seen. He missed diagnosed me told me I may have COPD or Asthma and then after third visit tells me I do not think you have asthma. Mean while he ordered every test you could imagine I went back three times and every time I went back I would have a long wait and guess what another test or too was added on. Once I got a phone call from his office not even a month as an establish pt telling me that I will have to pay off some of my balance before he will see me again. Did not even get EOB yet in the mail from Insurance company. I was reassured by staff don't worry he will work out a payment plan for you.They wanted me to sign a contract that he would take $650.00 every two weeks out of my credit card of choice. I paid a hefty balance and still reminder calls, emails it never stopped!!!! Would go to office to make payments he would see me there and not even say hello. Then one day when I made my payment I noticed he was having the pt next to me doing the same exact tests. Then I realized what a fool I am that I fell into his trap. Hope this advice helps do yourself a favor go see someone else.

Here’s my latest interaction with Dr. Wasser: I FYI’d Dr. Wasser on his day off to tell him I was being treated for Lyme Disease. Within 30 minutes he gave me instructions for medicine I was already taking as well as detailed instructions for the Lyme medicine as well. This guy is a five star doctor and has treated me with this kind of care since I first started seeing him 6 years ago.

Meticulous care

Thorough and consistent treatment of my asthma

Dr. Wasser treats my pulmonary issues but considers my lifestyle as well. Dr. Wasser recently treated me for a long suffering sleep issue and gave me my first decent nights sleep in years.

Thorough and knowledgeable.

If you are looking for a pulmonologist who is thorough, who listens and who follows through then Dr. Wasser should be your polmonologist. Yes, waiting time is more than at other physicians but well worth the care you get there. Take something to do or read. Dr. Wasser is ALWAYS available if you have an issue which cannot wait. It took me a while to get used to Dr. Wasser but now, I wouldn't change pulmonologist for anything..

Excellent health care - just really excellent-

BEWARE

BEWARE!!!! This Dr is only out for money, he is test happy, and wants you there every week!!! He diagnosed me with asthma and put me on a inhaler for months, and wanted to do all these other test on me for chronic sinusitis , which I HAVE NO ISSUES WITH AT ALL NO SINUS PROBLEMS EVER... SO WHY DO I NEED A TEST?????!!!!!! LOL AND GUESS WHAT WENT TO A REAL DR AND I DONT HAVE ASTHMA EITHER !!!!!!! WENT OFF INHALER AND AM FEELING MUCH BETTER!!! I SEE INSURANCE FRAUD! FIND A REAL DR!!!

Very good care

I’m a very happy patient of over 10 years. Friendly and courteous staff , thorough exams and excellent care. Very responsive to their portal and will squeeze in patients when they need to be seen .

Good Dr, Good Experience

After successful sinus surgery, I continued to have problems with nasal drip and cough. Over 2 years I consulted with several specialists and ENT's with no success - until I met with Dr. Wasser. Within 3 months I was 95% better. Although the wait can be a bit long at times - it is worth the wait !

Excellent doctor, thorough, professional, high level of expertise in pulmonology, good bedside manner. Most importantly, puts patients health and well-being above all else. I'm grateful to have had him as my pulmonologist for 22 years.

My Favorite Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Wasser's since 1991, when I was pregnant with my first child and had the worst case of bronchitis I've ever had. I highly recommend Dr. Wasser and, quite frankly, wish he could be my PCP! No matter how busy his practice is, he will always get you in if you are sick. His office and medical staffs are friendly and welcoming.

Excellent Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr.Wasser for over 15 years. In that time, I have found the level of care given to be excellent. He is knowledgeable, caring, efficient. His staff is competent, helpful, and obliging. I highly recommend this practice to anyone in need of Pulmonary care, and I have sent both friends and family to Dr Wasser without hesitation.

Dr. Larry S Wasser is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brookfield, CT.

Dr. Larry S Wasser Is this you?