Dr. Larry Wasser Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Larry Wasser?

Good Dr, Good Experience

Posted on December 8th, 2017

After successful sinus surgery, I continued to have problems with nasal drip and cough. Over 2 years I consulted with several specialists and ENT's with no success - until I met with Dr. Wasser. Within 3 months I was 95% better. Although the wait can be a bit long at times - it is worth the wait !

Posted on November 28th, 2017

Excellent doctor, thorough, professional, high level of expertise in pulmonology, good bedside manner. Most importantly, puts patients health and well-being above all else. I'm grateful to have had him as my pulmonologist for 22 years.

My Favorite Doctor

Posted on November 14th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Wasser's since 1991, when I was pregnant with my first child and had the worst case of bronchitis I've ever had. I highly recommend Dr. Wasser and, quite frankly, wish he could be my PCP! No matter how busy his practice is, he will always get you in if you are sick. His office and medical staffs are friendly and welcoming.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on November 4th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr.Wasser for over 15 years. In that time, I have found the level of care given to be excellent. He is knowledgeable, caring, efficient. His staff is competent, helpful, and obliging. I highly recommend this practice to anyone in need of Pulmonary care, and I have sent both friends and family to Dr Wasser without hesitation.

I highly recommend Dr Wasser!

Posted on October 26th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Wasser for about 12 years and have received such excellent care in all that time that I wanted to let others know of that excellence. During the time that I have been his patient he diagnosed a rare and serious disease in me. This early diagnosis, and subsequent treatment, probably saved my life. Dr Wasser is kind, patient, listens well and never rushes you. All his staff are very friendly and visiting his office is a pleasure. I highly recommend him.

A Doctor who is concerned for my well being

Posted on October 25th, 2017

After changing my Pulmonary Physician to Dr. Wasser, I have improved in my breathing and outlook for continued gains in my COPD. He is not only an expert at Pulmonary Disease treatment but is very knowledgeable about many related issues to improve overall patient health.

Run Away from This Dr

Posted on October 19th, 2017

I was a patient for over a year and a half, I had a cough.I was tested ,scoped,tested again, if I didn't feel well it was policy to get an x-ray which is overkill. The wait time in the office was close to an hour average followed by the mandatory breathing tests which I am convinced made me/kept me sick.Once the tests were done its back in the waiting room to wait for a room. Once in a room its at minimum another hour waiting for Dr Wasser to come in and give you 5 minutes then schedule you for another appointment 1 week and 3 weeks out. Staff were good but obviously aware of the issues with time and overbooking. An average timeline for me start to finish was well over 2 hours Money Is all that matters to this DR I stopped going here and have not used an inhaler or a rescue inhaler since nor have I been sick in over a year since leaving.

Find another group

Posted on September 25th, 2017

Very poor experience. Performs too many in office tests that are not fully covered under insurance. 1st office bill was over $450.00 that was not covered by insurance, the next one was over $250.00. Some of the office staff are rude and stated that if you do not make another appointment at that moment Dr. Wasser will not refill any prescriptions. . Dr. Wasser does not call back any patient, he requires them to come in for a billable appointment to ask a question. Office is poorly maintained, old and dirty furniture and carpet.

stay away or you will be sorry

Posted on September 21st, 2017

unnecessary testing will hold back a diagnosis just to keep testing, spiteful if you do not go along with the excessive testing and required appointments he will withhold your medication not to mention he makes you wait for 2 hours before he sees you for 10 minutes

Wait time makes me question whether I should find a different doctor

Posted on November 1st, 2016

I have a major issue with doctors who think their time is far more valuable than yours and think it is OK to keep you waiting for sometimes an hour because they double and triple book. I would understand if it were a rare occurrence because someone was ill and needed to be seen, but this is quite obviously the M.O. of this practice. it has been addressed many times with the staff there. They are aware and unfortunately have to listen to complains about this every day but nothing changes because that is how Dr. Wasser wants it.. This doctor is also test happy. I have spent a couple of thousand dollars now going for one test after another (unnecessarily in my opinion), with the end result being the diagnosis and treatment he made when he first met me. He also wants you there every two or three weeks. At a $50 co-pay per visit, that is not happening.

Posted on January 25th, 2016

This dr. Is slower than molasses. You will wait forever. Unfortunately he missed diagnosed my mother wrong. He also had her going back to him every 3 weeks. My mom is on Medicare dose not drive so if she had to cancel or missed an appointment he still charged her. Stay far away from this practice.

Don't see this nut!

Posted on September 21st, 2015

Larry takes forever to see you, then rushes to his next. He over books and is rude and arrogant.