The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry Watson
Dr. Larry Watson, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Watson is affiliated with Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, CHRISTUS St John Hospital and Clear Lake Reg. Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry Watson has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Larry Watson has the following 11 expertise
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Dr. Larry Watson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Watson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Clear Lake Reg. Hosp
41 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2060 Space Park Dr, Houston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Larry Watson in this video.
Dr. Larry Watson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.