Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry K Watts
Dr. Larry K Watts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lansing, KS, with another office in Hays, KS. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Watts is affiliated with St John Hospital Home Health / Home Care, SSM St Joseph Health Center and Shawnee Mission Medical Center. Dr. Watts has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry K Watts has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2009, 2008, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Watts is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Jacksonville Health Ed Prog
Dr. Larry K Watts accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Larry K Watts in this video.
Dr. Larry K Watts is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Lansing, KS.