Dr. Larry P Weinstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry P Weinstein?

Amazing!

Haveing any type of operation can be scary, changing your body’s appearance can be especially unsettling. My fears were set aside when meeting Dr. Weinstein and his staff from the initial consultation. From beginning to end Dr. Weinstein and his staff treated my very well. My procedure was explained In detail on numerous visits prior to my surgery. If I had any questions or concerns they were answered promptly and appropriately . I recommend his practice to anyone thinking of bettering themselves physically, because as a result it has bettered me internally and I see myself as the true beautiful person I am! Thank you!

Great doctor

Dr, Weinstein has performed two surgeries on me for skin reduction. Both times with excellent results. Will be using Dr. Weinstein for the final surgery.

Excellent doctor.

I like that he didn’t overdo my face lift. I look natural and I do not look fake. That was very important to me. No one would know I had surgery but I look great. Great staff. Very healthful and friendly.

Jackson’s

We were a last min emergency appt. the staff was beyond accommodating and super friendly. The 45 min commute Is worth the outstanding medical care you receive from Dr. Weinstein. They need to add a multiplier, he needs 10 stars!!!

Wonderful Caring Doctor

Great pre op, great surgeon, great result!

Master Plastic Surgeon

In addition to being a brilliant surgeon, he is warm, funny and truly compassionate. The entire staff is phenomenal.

Fantastic! Total great office. Staff, Doctor. I couldn't be happier. Caring, great follow up.

Truly blessed

I had additional medical issues beyond my facelift and Dr. L. and all the staff couldn't have been more concerned, attentive to my needs for tests, efficient receiving test results, responding to me, knowledgeable, and downright caring..above and beyond any experience I've ever had with any doctor. I was truly blessed to have found him to help me turn my life turnaround...

Recommend

Sweet guy, never felt uncomfortable. Staff is lovely and pleasant to be around-I always feel welcomed. Professional and clean. Did an amazing job on my breasts.

Couldn't have been any better!

I highly recommend Dr. Weinstein. I have been contemplating facial rejuvenation for a good 2 years and went to several consultations with other Plastic Surgeons in the area all well respected on their own accord. I chose Dr. Weinstein honestly based on his personality and also he came highly recommended by my sister who had breast augmentation done by Dr. Weinstein and loved her results and him as a Dr. I couldn't be more thrilled with the outcome of my surgery! I look years younger but still very natural!! I never had to wait more then 5 minutes for my appt. and the whole staff is wonderful!!! If you are considering any type of plastic surgery please do yourself a favor and put Dr. Weinstein at the top of your list!!

Great Doctor, great staff

Best Doctor ever. The office staff is friendly. Dr. Weinstein gives you so much time. He is very upbeat and makes you feel so secure..

Breast Augmentation-so natural

I was so nervous about going to have acconsult for Breast Augmentation. Dr. Weinstein was so professional and made me feel so comfortable. I had the surgery 1 month later. The staff was so available to me. My results are beautiful. However, the post operative care was sensational. If you want an office that encourages lots of questions during the recovery period, which I needed, Dr. Weinstein is the Doctor for you.

Dr. Larry P Weinstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chester, NJ.