Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Larry D Whitcomb has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 5
This Dr. Larry Whitcomb is from Texas Tech Physians of Lubbock: He did the Nissen Fundoplication to stop acid reflux and content of stomach from coming up into the mouth; I did not like the fact he dose not listen; such as:Telling him I wasn't ready to be discharged form hospital 4 days after he cut me open and caused a major trauma to my body: He took my Medicare right to have a formal review: He didn't take care of my needs as far as home health and aid, because I didn't have the support of family because they work and i had a feeding tube hanging out my stomach: He didn't give me the support as far as controlling my pain adequately and consistently in hospital and out; and because of his unwillingness to listen; and causing breach of trust; and not taking good care of me; I fractured my foot; on top of this after surgery about 4 months I find out I have severe GastroParesis which is a partial paralyzing of stomach, and as soon as the Texas Tech Physicians saw an opportunity knowing the chances that finding a surgeon would be slim because of the situation I am in: I told them I was not coming back to them because I couldn't trust them; instead of talking to me and trying to really show their concerns they saw the opportunity to get away from their problem by just throwing their mistake on my shoulders and letting me handle it: I would not recommend Dr. Larry Whitcomb nor Texas Tech Physian: Dr. Larry Whitcomb; because he couldn't repent from his poor behavior and Texas Tech; because they didn't do all that was to be done to patch up this mess and make sure my best interest was at heart: They have the degree: they should know better: I am just the patient what do I know. Today, after 9 months: I still have a fractured ankle that I can't have because University Medical center of Lubbock an Covenant hospital of Lubbock sent me home with rotten food and overgrowth of bacteria on my stomach because my stomach was only emptying 15% and got sick at my stomach and by dry heiving I compromised the valve even though the cat scan showed valve in place it could not show the function of it: I did have Barium swallow it did show a partial obstruction which caused problems: I felt like i was suffocating because food was sitting on my valve and again University Medical center of Lubbock sent me home knowing I was a choke hazard and after procedure was done to try to correct it: I still have issue with it very painful at that and on my left side the x- ray is illuminating something and no one cares to find out what it is: So I have no doctors supporting: I am suffering this all by my self; their days it is hard to stand on my foot because it hurts so bad and i can't get it fixed until it safe for me to have surgery: I am telling you all this because of one irresponsible doctor all this occurred and then having to deal with irresponsible medical office such as the dept of surgery at Texas Tech and the hospital just add to the heart ache and burdens: So please listen; check out the people you put your life in because it is valuable; all these people would have had to do is just repent and help me to get better and make things right but their arrogance and pride has disabled them from doing this.
39 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Larry D Whitcomb accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDonald Craig Whitcomb Md, 2461 Robinson Rd, Grand Prairie, TX
Dr. Larry D Whitcomb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Prairie, TX.